Thursday, June 10, 2010

I leave for Carolyn's tomorrow! I'm going to go be a logger! What? I can't explain how the things in my life happen, but they keep happening! This means a break in the adventures of Maggie and Robin as an item. You know, like a couple. Like a committed couple. So I kiss that goodbye, and show you how cool we are:
I had a great week with the girls. One night we went out to dinner in celebration of...I don't know...friendship? We turned Marocka into a place to share a bottle of wine and dance the night away, which was way more fun than using it to sell clothes! It also explains why the owners might have been hesitant to hire a 23 year old manager. Don't worry, everything is perfectly in tact and they'll never, ever do better than Maggie. Nor will I, as it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment